Puppet Hub

A global network for professionals, amateurs, and people who just like puppets.

The Business of Puppets (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Puppeteer Bobby Clark?

There was a puppeteer named Bobby Clark who was based in Chicago in the 1960's he created two large scale productions Pinocchio, and Alladi…

Started by David C. Herzog

3 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline Marks

Now Hiring Puppeteers!

Hi everyone, I just joined this website and I must say, "Its freaking Awesome!".  I am looking to hire some puppeteers for our website www…

Started by Johnny Kazoobu

3 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Johnny Kazoobu

Just starting my own puppet company.

Couple of questions from you wise puppet gurus. 1. Haven't made any ACTUAL MONEY yet. Any advice for those of you who started a puppet bus…

Started by Melissa Chernowetz

9 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by David C. Herzog

Where can I buy sound effect equipment needs to have thunder sounds ect?

I am in in need of some sound equipment , and although making my own sounds is easy example Using a piece of aluminum sheet and waving back…

Started by Aida Puppets

5 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Tim Davies

insurance

The P of A used to have a group insurance plan for performers, does it still exist; what do others do for insurance liability?

Started by Marshall Katzman

8 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Marshall Katzman

legisation on selling puppets, has anyone come up againt it??

Dear  all,   I am expanding a little and want to sell my puppets on my website but im coming up against uk legisation on selling "toys" has…

Started by izy somers

6 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Wyohming

Do puppeteers ever get representation?

Are there agencies that represent puppeteers.  Are there benefits to trying to find an agent for your craft?

Started by Arlee !

3 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Kevin M. Menegus

Limited Use Agreements with Musicians

Can anyone offer any guidance and/or experience on limited use agreements between puppeteers and musicians? I'm looking to collaborate with…

Started by John Koethen

1 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Joseph Emory

Trans Atlantic Puppets

Ever since my first puppet festival in 2007 I've had the urge to promote puppetry in the UK in a big way. I'd love some comments / suggesti…

Started by Wyohming

0 Sep 27, 2010

Become a Fan of "Ventriloquist Sideshow" on Face book

Hello to Everyone: A few people have asked if I have a Facebook page, so I set one up. I will be sharing photos of my work and its creatio…

Started by James "Jimmy" Eisenberg

0 Sep 26, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Puppet Hub Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service